'Lucky'

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

No-two

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
This boy hatched a few days ago. His mum died from egg binding after laying only this, one egg. It was her first clutch at 7 years of age, this is her only baby. I was hopeing for a female, but I'm happy enough with a healthy hatchie to remember her by. She was my first ever carpet python 7 years ago.

This is 'Lucky'.
tn_IMG_0028-2.jpg

tn_IMG_0063.jpg

Mum :(
tn_StimmiepileandDarwin072.jpg

Dad.
tn_Darwinchildrensandwoma001.jpg

i have 3 little 'luckys' about to hatch next week, eggbound mother that die aswell, im hoping i get atleast 1 girl out of the 3..

oh is cute as. hope u get as much enjoyment of this one as your did from its mother. and sorry to hear.

This boy hatched a few days ago. His mum died from egg binding after laying only this, one egg. It was her first clutch at 7 years of age, this is her only baby. I was hopeing for a female, but I'm happy enough with a healthy hatchie to remember her by. She was my first ever carpet python 7 years ago.

I remember you telling me that sad story mate.. that female darwin was a ripper (so is the male) and its a real shame you lost her.
Im glad you got that one out at least.. its a special sentimental hatchie..

Last edited:
That sucks. Its one of the bad things about working with animals, occasionally things go wrong with them. The parents were both among the best Darwins I have seen so that little hatchling has great potential.

Nick

What ashame No-Two,the female was nice and the father is stunning.Unfortunately being reptile keepers-breeders things like this happen,which is a down side of it.I hope LUCKY turns out to be a stunning little snake..I love Darwins pythons,besides Aspidities they are a favourite..

Oh im so pleased it hatched for you. The mum was an impressive snake. Very lovely colouring. Fingers crossed this little one grows up to be just as nice.

So glad the egg hatched! Whatever sex, whatever he/she looks like, wont change how important they are. Cheers mate

oh wow, sorry to hear that hayden :( Beautiful parent's, and I'm sure it'll be a beautiful baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back