Mad BHP's bred....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe there were some sheep in the mix as well ? :D

Stunning snakes your lucky friend has there, Indicus. Would love to see pics of them as they become older!

Boa, your fingers just saved your throat from becoming a little sorer... I was one of those that thought hypo meant no black. Glad I know different now. Thanks :D

No problem, it's just one of those questions that gets asked over and over and over :lol:

reptililian said:
Boa, your fingers just saved your throat from becoming a little sorer... I was one of those that thought hypo meant no black. Glad I know different now. Thanks :D

yeah her name was baaaaaabara

hey trueblue,
don't talk about my mum like that, lol,
i spent 3 months in nz 4 years ago and still get all the sheep jokes,
now i try to beat them to it, like when ever i see a sheep i tell them
it looks like me, lol,

great bhp's tremain, tell your mate he's done well, now some hypo bhp's
would be something i'd like, hope they keep breeding for him,

cheers,
steve........

if it shows an hypo colour body but an everage jet black head (not just brown as supposed by URS) we could call it "paradox" as the albino Ball python morph with scattered black blotches.
Cheers
Stefano

Hi Indicus,
I have seen a few Hypo BHP's both here and in the UK, USA, but they do look like stunners your friend has there.
Has he bred the adults before? Or was it just the first time with this male?

Neil

Well yes it would fit that name quite well, a paradox albino, like you say, has patches of colour which should in theory not be possible. Natures funny like that :lol:

GetCoiled said:
if it shows an hypo colour body but an everage jet black head (not just brown as supposed by URS) we could call it "paradox" as the albino Ball python morph with scattered black blotches.
Cheers
Stefano

Hi Neil,
It's the first time they bred; Lucky bugger :mrgreen:
So it's a paradox; Stefano.....
lol....I really do have a hard time,
keeping up with all the modern lingo....
thanks for your input :wink:

re Mad

There is some interesting ones they call hypos on split rock reptiles indicus,cant say they look much good when they age,but the pics of juvs there are very good!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back