• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

male olive python for another olive python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouble

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name
Liasis olivaceus

Common Name
Olive Python

Sex
Male

Size
1.2m (at a guess)

Quantity Available

Willing to Trade For
another Olive Python (preferably placid)

Bred By
David Reed

General Description
I have a male Olive python that I bought from David Reed last year as a yearling. I was told the snake was a little cage defensive etc. and I thought I was ready for the challenge. He started to settle down, but in the last 6 months he has been a real handful.
I am going into hospital every 6 weeks, and in those 2-3 weeks my parents have to care for my snakes, and I don't want them having to take the risk of getting bitten because of a crazy snake.
Why am I telling you this? Because I don't want the buyer to be unaware that he will be a handful. He would not be a good snake for a novice!! and probably only good as a breeder...
If you have another Olive that you're willing to swap for him, please let me know! or I'm asking $300 for an outright buy. :)

IMG_9441.jpg

IMG_9591copy.jpg

Willing to Freight?
Not at the moment

Contact Details
PM on here first please

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Need him gone as soon as possible please!!

Last edited:
Bump. Just to clarify, the rat he is eating in that photo is small, but he is eating small-medium adult rats now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back