Master escape artist or extraordinarily great at hiding

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bradles73au

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Albury, New South Wales, Australia, Australia
Well... what an exhausting day it has been. Up since 5am and realised that my diamond x coastal hatchy had escaped. Hours upon hours of pulling the house and indeed his enclosure apart turned up nothing. Wouldnt you know it.... I went past the enclosure to get a drink 30 min ago and here he is in there laughing at me.

he is a great hider by the sounds of it. the amount of times i did this when my stimsoni was small and would get under the artificial turf is insane haha, i was a newbie and was worried as all hell. sounds like what you are going through ahah

he is a great hider by the sounds of it. the amount of times i did this when my stimsoni was small and would get under the artificial turf is insane haha, i was a newbie and was worried as all hell. sounds like what you are going through ahah

Great hider woild be an understatement. I literally pulled 3/4 of his enclosure apart and still no luck. When I found him as I've walked past his enclosure some 18hrs later, inside it and crawling around oblivious to everything, I was gobsmacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back