Mazda 3mps owners

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! They're a pretty awsome car, although I am more a honda Vtec fan! Still, getting the flywheel figure at the wheels on a stock turbo with simple E/H/I mods is pretty damned impressive!

04 xtL forester. i think after driving that, the sp just didn't cut it.
How good are fozzies, I had 2 last being a MY00 GT.
Only reason I sold it was the fact that I was offered a nice price for it (4k more than I paid for it and it was back in standard condition)

How does the 08 MPS 3 go torque steer wise? I was looking at getting the maz 6 MPS as it was "AWD" but when I found out it wasn't constant AWD I decided to just get an A to B car...

I'll definately stick to Subys. Nothing quite like em.

with traction turned off and really giving it a bootfull on a non flat raod
it can get a little wild, but normally it has none.
flat road it will stear a little but not rediculous like the 4agze ae92 i used to drive.

they really are an awsom car. and don't let the 6mps put you off, topgear did a test, with a huge wrap for it.l
video is on youtube

i recently as in last week bought an 07 sp23 6spd manual, gotta say its pretty awesome, i would have loved the mps but only managed to squeeze the sp23 into my budget and im on ozmazda as well only signed up last week.

i took the mrs out to buy a 6classic, drove the sp, it was poor handling and sluggish.
i've driven an 05 6sport and i was impressed,
so glad she chose the MPS , even though it cost me a small fortune

WOW, didnt relize u payed for it:) Didnt have a job either! must be well off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back