Melbourne pet shops for reptile supplies?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TassieHerper

Reaction score
Hey all.

I will be in Melbourne in a couple of weeks and was hoping that some of you Melbournites might be able to help me out with some good pet shop that have a good range of reptile supplies.

due to herping being HEAVALY controlled down here there is hardly anything down here to buy, so your help would be much appreciated.

shop name and location would be awesome

Hey all.

I will be in Melbourne in a couple of weeks and was hoping that some of you Melbournites might be able to help me out with some good pet shop that have a good range of reptile supplies.

due to herping being HEAVALY controlled down here there is hardly anything down here to buy, so your help would be much appreciated.

shop name and location would be awesome

Give Brian Barnett of The Herpshop a ring. ;)

HERP SHOP
Ardeer, Victoria, 3022
AUSTRALIA
Phone: (03) 9363-6841

upmarket pets in city is worthwhile

Cheers,
Scott

HERP SHOP
Ardeer, Victoria, 3022
AUSTRALIA

agreed.

depends on where you are in melb and how far you are willing to travel and what you are looking for. every shop does something better than the rest.
Herpshop seems to consistently outdo most people though.

3 hours out is a bit much...sorry lizardboii but I appreciate the heads up. About an hour in most directions should be fine I think. Thanks for the suggestions guys.

i am not in melbourne but i fly to melbourne every 6 months to purchase reptiles ?

Upmarket pets ? CBD

Mentone pets ? Mentone.

these two are very good ????

HERP SHOP
Ardeer, Victoria, 3022
AUSTRALIA
Hi
Call Brian first to arrange an appointment as he is mailorder but you can go and visit him. You can check the website to see what you are interested in as well. Brian is very nice and was so helpful to us as newbies

Elizabeth

Upmarket Aquariums. It's the best shop I saw when I was there, and I went to a few shops including Pails for Scails in Ballarat.

i'll go with dazzas choice, if ballarats not to far of a drive for you, roys got alot of decent stuff at good prices too. He is on howitt st, if you want directions pm me and i can help ya out

thanks for all thee suggestions guys and gals, I shale be sure to pm you if I need more info, I am only up for 4 days and need to see a lot of my family while I am there so I may not get round to them all but it is a great help thanks again.

Well I only ended up going to a couple of them but it proved quite fruitful non the less. Thank you all gain for your help, I even convinced my mother to get a python lol. The one she was looking at was a Murray darling carpet, whether that the one she go or not I am not sure.

But I got a lot of the stuff I need for the next set up and even a few things to update my current one. So thanks again every one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back