Melissa's Christmas Present

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peterjohnson64

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I Think I have mentioned before that my 8yo inisted on a baby lace monitor for Christmas. We went to Cairns in July and they bought one out at a reptile show at hartleys crocodile farm. she thought it was so cuute.

anyway, we picked it up from Dr David Kirschner tonight and it is very cuute.

and for the benefit of Lily, Possum & Ouza its name is Anna (as in Go Anna) if it is a girl or Dino (of Flinstones fame) if it is a boy.

You may all be sick of seeing everyones new pets by now but I dont care, I still want to show it off!

Of course, no more handling now for a month or so.

That is one sexy animal. Never get sick of seeing pics pof new people's beasts. Congrats Peter.

Simone

hey pete im comming over to see it man thats so so cute i want one now but man they get big lol

Yes Al I know, got plans already for another outdoor enclosure. We will meet soon, very soon. sorry you missed Sunday, it was a hangover recovery.

Thanks for including it's name! Naturally it's one of the most important things to consider when one gets a new beastie! It's an adorable bub, love the colours. And I NEVER get sick of seeing pics of peoples new pets!

Cheers, Lily

peterjohnson64 said:
anyway, we picked it up from Dr David Kirschner tonight and it is very cuute.

You may all be sick of seeing everyones new pets by now but I dont care, I still want to show it off!

:D we never tire of seeing someone else's joy in a new pet!

veeeerry cute! Congrats to Melissa!! Glad the inquiry worked out. :wink:

Regards, Judy

www.herptrader.com.au

congrats to melissa, it is soooooooooo cute :) and i agree with everyone else, never get sick of looking at pics of ppls new additions :)

He is a beauty Peter, Lacy hatchies are the cutest things! Your daughter is very lucky.
I would handle him daily myself - or are you just waiting til after xmas
All the best with him
Cheers
Ad

Very nice, I can just imagine how hard your daughter had to beg and plead, :wink: Feel like adopting a 35 y.o.?

LOL...agree's with Olivehydra...... I wish my parents bought me herps when I was younger......

Nice lil Lacey....... Congats......She'll love it..:)

Dorian, did I tell you what my Dad bought me yesterday? Perhaps you'd like to consider marrying me instead of becoming Pete's son!! :wink:

reptililian said:
Dorian, did I tell you what my Dad bought me yesterday? Perhaps you'd like to consider marrying me instead of becoming Pete's son!! :wink:

Maybe I could do both :wink: Do you want me or my new little snakie, cos I dont want to be just some trophy husband :wink:

Awwww how cute is it! I like the names too ;). I want a baby lacey that stays a baby forever :lol:

Damn, you caught me out. I WAS after your new critter. But, excuse me... trophy husband? Got my botox on Monday, and I'm looking fine (if a little expressionless!!!) :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back