message for maximus18

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marc

Reaction score
you have a photo of a white carpet python under the name of jaguar, just wondering about its history were is it from and was it bred in australia, or if anyone else knows anything about this animal can you please let me know

yeah ive seen pictures of the "jaguars". there seems to be alot of them bred in America. They are just beautifully coloured jungle carpets. I heard a story that they call them coastal carpets because it is illegal for them to keep jungles. but i dont really know anything about em sorry.

well, the contact i have had with aussies and americans has led me to believe that these jaguars are really just coastals. also, americans call any aussie carpet python a jungle carpet. but, i'm just going on what i've been told by the people i know....
there used to be a website called reptilicusreptiles, which told how they breed coastal carpets to produce theses jaguars, but i can't find the site now...
will post the address when i find it.

Keeth said:
yeah ive seen pictures of the "jaguars". there seems to be alot of them bred in America. They are just beautifully coloured jungle carpets. I heard a story that they call them coastal carpets because it is illegal for them to keep jungles. but i dont really know anything about em sorry.

Thankyou everyone for your help, the statement above, not to sure if this is quiet true, a good freind Mike Yerts from amazon reptiles in CA USA, Breeds jungles and openly advertises them as so, nice animals, you can see them at www.amazonreptile.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back