MEXICAN HEADING NORTH

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nigmax

Reaction score
Hey guys im am planning on jumping on my scooter and heading up for the Taronga zoo APS meet in October.Im wondering if you northeners can advise me on somewhere close to the zoo where i could stay, is it better to stay in Sydney and catch ferry over or stay on the north shore?.
I dont know if anyone else is heading up but maybe we could get together on the fri and get on it with the Sydneites, or ill just have to do it alone,im keen lol. Anyway just planning ahead thinking of getting in on the friday and leaving on the sunday depending on how Slateys firewater goes :twisted:.
Let me know what you think
Cheers Nick

yeah same goes for us...we're driving up on the friday and home on the monday most likely but i have NO idea of where are good and bad places to stay up there :?. we'll have the car obviously so distance from the zoo isnt too big a deal. sorry to hijack your thread nick but its sorta the same thing lol.

i just realised i get off my P plates in september too so that means i dont have to worry about any booze left in my system if i need to drive the next day lol. :D

I thought you were older than that....your did you just get them late.....or do you have to keep them longer down there......or is it that VIC is just a little slow :wink:

oi punk :wink:

nah i didnt get them til late :? . always lived in the city so no real need to get it early...you gotta have em for 3 years here so i musta gottem when i was 19ish. actually i got em on september 11 in THAT year :?

i missed that 3yr thing thank god.....i've had my silvers for 4yrs :twisted:

whats a silver lol...u a taxi driver? :lol:

OOOOoOOOoooOOooOOoo you lookin for a fight? hehehe :twisted:

Thats cool Zoe i was just thinking if there was a few of us we could take over a motel close by or something and stagger into ze zoo. Anyway come on sydneyites let us know where would be the best places.

do ya get discount rates or anything if u book a few people into the one place? or is that just wishful thinking lol.

dont know bout that one Zoe, surely someone from APS knows someones sister brothers next door neighbours mate who runs a motel

Even if Norman Bates runs the show all i need is a safe spot to lock up the bike

really hes a nice guy Zoe, a real sharp wit, a crack up you know the type!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back