Mixed bag of Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithers

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I take it was Reptiles Inc in Kambah?
Has Pete finished building the enclosure room out the back yet?

Awesome. Put a smile on my face :D
Thanx for sharing Smithers! They're all great especially considering the circumstances.
The turtles one is a good one.... I also enjoy the beardies face that is ontop of the Blue-Tongue. Bahaha.

What can we say? Those beardies are just like mine - great little posers! :)

Sweet, thank you for the smile Smithers! :)

Best,
Carolyn

I take it was Reptiles Inc in Kambah?

Has Pete finished building the enclosure room out the back yet?

Yes Reptiles Inc my haven when I need a rep fix or just chat to the staff n Pete.

It's coming along quite nicely, decking for some of his educational shows. A huge croc the dinosaur of course, it will look awesome when it's done. You do know he moved the shop to Manhiem St so most of his private collection are no longer on show, just the few critters I took these pics of,...I miss seeing Pete's collection esp his blue necked golden GTS.

Nice pics mate....
Thanks Red-Ink means alot ;)

What can we say? Those beardies are just like mine - great little posers! :)

Sweet, thank you for the smile Smithers! :)

Best,
Carolyn

I could stay there all day n take pics chat and now theres a coffee shop right next door well I think I may have found utopia. The baby beardie's are so funny/cute/adorable, walk near them with a bucket of crix and you have their undivided attention.

Cheers Carolyn ;)

Last edited:
Do you know what sp. the second and last frog is? They look like something out of the Litoria aurea complex, these look nicer than most though.

Do you know what sp. the second and last frog is? They look like something out of the Litoria aurea complex, these look nicer than most though.

I don't sorry Alex, hope someone helps you out on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back