Mixed Reptile pics Thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some recent ones! :D

Attachments

• mif12993.jpg
    mif12993.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 52
  • broome102.jpg
    broome102.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 59
Mr Knee your getting pretty good with that camera!

Nice pics everyone! :)

A couple from me.....

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1323.jpg

Nice looking abimals guys like the jungle looks great D3pro nice looking darwin bryon mosses

Cheers bandy.andy, he's from URS.

Few more....

very nice, i thought it was a sonneman line blackie. its pale background colour is amazing mate. thats what i call a quality bhp

very nice, i thought it was a sonneman line blackie. its pale background colour is amazing mate. thats what i call a quality bhp

Thanks mate, he's actually got a real yellowish tinge but the flash washes it out. Fingers crossed that next year him and the female in the last lot of pics will do the deed for me.

I took the photo of the lacey down at Talbingo on the weekend and the photo of the RBBS was one I removed from a chest of drawers in Picton last Tuesday night.

Attachments

• lacey.jpg
    lacey.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 50
  • RBBSPicton3.jpg
    RBBSPicton3.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 62
Bretix, your bredli is AMAZING!!
Thats what I wantmy bredli to look like

Will

sorry to hijack this thread had a few beers tonight and the wife is away.matt it's quite funny i have a pair very similar to yours and next year i will be pairing them up for there first time aswell, both went off there food this entire winter. female is a sonnemann line pinstripe and the male is a kel worley line.i reckon the hatchlings are going to glow. good luck with yours

sorry to hijack this thread had a few beers tonight and the wife is away.matt it's quite funny i have a pair very similar to yours and next year i will be pairing them up for there first time aswell, both went off there food this entire winter. female is a sonnemann line pinstripe and the male is a kel worley line.i reckon the hatchlings are going to glow. good luck with yours

Good luck with yours too. Mine are from URS but that doesn't neccessarily mean that they bred them so I'm not sure where they originated from. I'm hoping mine throw some cracking hatchlings as they are both stunning BHP's in the flesh!

Thanks wis fiz i should be breeding with him next season.

Rocket my setup is very simple with a few rocks and hides and a heatlamp in a 3ft tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back