mixing species

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neven

Reaction score
i no this may sound pretty stupid but is there any types of species of lizards you can keep together?? eg any thing with beardies???
ta nev

not to offend anyone but he never once in this thread said anything about outside?
i was just stating a compatible species.

beardies and shigles a big no no shingles cruch beardies heads bybiting them happeded to a friend

i know, it's just that if your housing them togerther they will need quite a bit of room, which i believe is best provided by an outdoor enclosure. But if you have adequate room indoors, then go for it.

I wouldn't reccommend keeping more that the pair of beardies if you are thinking of the enclosure you have been talking about in the other thread Nev.

hey brendan how big is the enclosure he had them in and how many of each species did he have?

yeah sounds all fine just keep an eye on them some individuals can be more aggressive than others even of the same species

yeh i was thinking prob just get another female beardy so ill hv three in my new cage.... prob another female beardie....
is three in my new cage ok african?? or getting too crowded...
nev

No, I reckon you'd probably be OK with 2f and 1 m but keep an eye on them and if any aggression starts seperate them. I had a trio in my 6x2 at one stage and there was a bit of agression towards the smaller female. Best thing to do is to "suck it and see" Nev.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back