Mmmm blood!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Copped a nice tag last night from a 7 foot female coastal. I startled her and her response was to give me a nice love bite. She is usually very tame but because i picked her up without warning her first she didnt know what was going on. My own fault, and its my first tag from an adult. (just glad i had a few brews under my belt so it didnt hurt as much as it would sober....lol) Here are some pics for you gore lovers!

Nice Pics...

The Brews probly helped the pain... but also the reason for so much blood.. Besides the teeth... LOL

Thank god for the brews!

Suck it up big fella lol, looks like a quality bite!

Cheers

Yeah Ether, thats what the Sergeant said to me today at the medical centre when i went in to have a sook. LOL ;)

Bite

Cool, I am sure the medic looked at you like you were some kind of wuss trying to take the day off for a self inflicted wound :wink:

Well done Al :)
Just not long ago picked up my daughters childrens for a pic, she tagged and constricted!
Couldnt get her off for 20 mins, i dint wanna do the water thing.
First time shes done that, very cute.
Dinner tonight I guess, shes a great eater!

yeah good stuff sherm! :lol: one of my bhp's had a good snap at yesterday must be a full moon.

Nice love bite sherm,

I got tagged by a large female coastal a few weeks ago. Her teeth punctured the vein that runs between the tendon of my thumb and forefinger. Huge haemotoma formed. Had to put a pressure bandage on to stop the bleeding. Didn't take any pics unfortunately. Still a bit sore.

cheers

Jonny

cool
now i know what to expect from my big coastal. she was a cranky bitch when i first got her but is fine to handle now. hisses abit when picking her up. she hasn't caught me yet "TOUCH WOOD"
fed her a rabbit yesterday, her first ----very impressive and a bargain at only $5 each. cheaper then rats in some shops

although i'm sure it hurt like hell all the same, i would've expected more damage from an adult.

Azztech said:
although i'm sure it hurt like hell all the same, i would've expected more damage from an adult.

And no doubt, if she had bitten a regular human being she would have, but this is Sowjya Boy Sherminator in question here! :lol:

Farmy,

Im in Sydney so unless I go with a big order it wont be economical for me

cheers

Jonny

Nice pic's. I'm impressed. Better not show the wife these pic's as she will never let me get anything larger than a Childreni. My son wants to know "Did you cry". haha I told him no as you had your anaesthetic before hand.

Love the pics - good job!! I havn't been tagged by anything bigger than an adult maccie as of yet. So I'm just waiting for it to happen, which no doubt it will sooner or later given the large snakes i handle! I promise to share pics though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back