Moderator's Forum Breach

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Profiteering sounds more like the reason for subscriptions as I'm sure a domain and server doesn't cost that much to run.QUOTE]

You work for free do you ??
What is $5 dollars for a year worth of subscription ,thats about 0.01369863013698630136986301369863 c per day BIG DEAL.

I dont recall seeing anywhere saying it was compulsory for anyone to visit this site and if the fees are too much for you try using something like ebay where you pay for each item you want to sell

Seriously folks if you dont like the way the site is run bend down and pull the plug from the wall

For myself i think the site is run considerably better than most i have visited
Keep up the good work

You work for free do you ??
What is $5 dollars for a year worth of subscription ,thats about 0.01369863013698630136986301369863 c per day BIG DEAL.

I dont recall seeing anywhere saying it was compulsory for anyone to visit this site and if the fees are too much for you try using something like ebay where you pay for each item you want to sell

Seriously folks if you dont like the way the site is run bend down and pull the plug from the wall

For myself i think the site is run considerably better than most i have visited
Keep up the good work

well said Vipercat couldnt have said it better myself

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back