monitor info please!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon lady: thanks, can't wait for the pics!!!

Richards: thanks, i will be swaping (hopefully) some childrens for some ridge tails later this year or next! LOL no i haven't been charged at by a sandy...however....being charged at a lacie is scary and not fun!!!great story that one is LOL!!! PHEW...i was getting worried for a while, i didn't want to give em 3ft, my tank hight was going to be 3ft LOL!!! at the start i was thinking around 45cm - 50cm but the less should be good! do you have any pictures of your tank set ups richard?

pete12: thats nice

cheers,

LUke

common people, monitors rule, some people must love em like i do?

BUMP

Luke, go to the library and borrow the booking on Keeping Varanids. The book is out of print their are a few libraries that has it. It will cover all the species you may want. Keepers who do have this info probably can't be bothered re-typing all the info everytime a thread like this comes up.

Keep an eye out for who's doing the talks at AHS in the city. If Andrew Melrose or David Kirschner are doing the talk, make sure you don't miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back