Mooses Holiday Snaps! :) (Dial-Up)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moosenoose

Legendary
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

I hope everybody had a great Xmas and an even better start to their New Year.

Ive just recently come back from 14 days up North (or down South depending on your perspective hehe) I spent most of my spare time fishing, but on the odd occasion I was looking for anything that crept or crawled.

The 'approx' 10ft fellow :wink: in one of the photographs I actually had to track down! (I desperately needed a snake fix! lol)

Cheers! I hope you are all well :)

Luke

And............a few Gippys I came across! :) I always go armed with a bag of grapes hehe (I love the shot with one in its mouth :)) The last photo is the little oasis these guys have in the middle of nowhere! The locals keep it very quiet :wink:

so you baited a trap with two children just so you could get a photo op, you sicko.

Looks like 2 yummy flathead to me. The only time I can ever catch a flathead like that it costs me about $9.95!!

peterescue said:
so you baited a trap with two children just so you could get a photo op, you sicko.

That's not sick - the kids were bred specially for that purpose.

:p

Hix

Holiday Snaps!

I like the grape eater (although it looks like he doesn't need it), he is cute, he looks like he is trying to find the fact he has anything in his mouth and you sprung him :lol:

yes, i agree, a nice looking diamond for such a big snake, i like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back