More Amazon stories!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEWY

Reaction score
Well I've heard from my friends in the amazon and sounds like all are having a great time. There is only a few weeks before the end of the final phase. Basketcase must be having a good time, seems he was dared to run across the soccer field naked. He must have forgot that there was a clothes line there, and excuse the pun, got clothes lined.
He's been bragging a little to me as his group caught a snake that I went there to catch and never saw. This is a pic with my mates Wili, (reptile co-ordinator) and Alan (mammal co-ordinator) and a 2.58m bushmaster.

oh my god that would be amazing to see a bushmaster look at the fangs oh my god its heaven. settle rick settle. got anymore pics please????? whats he doing over there? and how is ur health coming aslong?

make sure he doesn't eat the snake, natives do tend to do that kind of thing. looks like ur having a ball though. keep up the pics.

That's the only pic I have so far. Al sent it to me just to rub it in. I will try to get some more, Jono has 40 pics, so he can help out when he gets back...if he gets back. He loves it overt there and doesn't have a mortgage like me that forces you to get back into the work force.
My hand is all better now thanks Ricko. Was suppose to go for another blood test and check up 3 weeks a go, but Chrissie got in the way. I better get around to that. It seems since me, the have been another 3 people who contracted it, but they were all locals. They can get treatment very easily.

its looking much better chewy!
hope they are looking better now, still getting the injections in the bum?

Thankfully no, that was one pain I could have done without, but the bug was another thing I didn't really need. Thanks

well hope the rest of it is a walk in the park matey

That's a great looking Bushmaster - and a good sized one too!

:p

Hix

Chewy,

I saw a program on TV the other day, it showed people that had the same as you, but they had it bad, their noses were eaten away along with massive body scaring.
You got off lightly I reckon!

Neil

Yeah i ment to say it "sounds" like ur having a ball. so my bad. u get what i was saying though. comeon, i finished work at 1.30am this morn and got up at 6

That is a amazing Bushmaster! Truely impressive animals and that just furthers my desire to go there. Wow, I am very impressed and quite jealous of your friends experience holding a magnificent animal like that. Wow! That pic is a keeper.

bit too close to the nipple for my liking :lol: Great shot but, with an evenly great snake.

I would hate on of those monsters to be chewing on me. Look at the fangs on that beast.

Greebo said:
make sure he doesn't eat the snake, natives do tend to do that kind of thing. looks like ur having a ball though
Did you even read the post??? :roll:

Liberated said:
Yeah i ment to say it "sounds" like ur having a ball. so my bad. u get what i was saying though.

Looks like the answer is 'No', Greebs. Both times.

Hix

It looks like you didn't read the original post either time before you posted.

Hix

LMAO Hix and Greebs.

Have to agree with Bob, would hate that thing chewing on me as well, what a set of fangs. A large snake at that too.

Awesome Chewy and glad to see you are on the mend, lucky it wasn't worse.

Thanks everyone. Ash Jr, not a keeper, wild caught. We were all living in the jungle catching reptiles and amphibians. Our object was to determine if ecotourism was having any effect on the native wildlife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back