More pics of arrivals.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgan_dragon

Reaction score
Hi all,

More pics of some of the latest arrivals....these were taken as they came straight out of their bags and went into tubs for a couple of weeks - will have to get some more now they have settled into their new enclosures ;)

IMG_5633.jpgIMG_5638.jpgIMG_5641.jpgIMG_5644.jpgIMG_5630.jpg

Looks great MD. I love the yellow on that first albino, I'm betting it looks even better in person. Do you mind if I ask who you got them off and what you paid? I'm happy for you to PM if you prefer

love the pattern on the first one! is that a het darwin?
It's a jag

love the pattern on the first one! is that a het darwin?

No its a het coastal RPM :D basically a caramel carpet x coastal and then the baby x albino darwin. Will be crossing her back to one of our Albino Darwins when she is old enough ;)

Are these guys from SXR?

Yep these are all from Southern Cross

This is Rough Nut, one of the pair of Roughies from psimmo....

Rough Nut2.jpgRough Nut.jpg

Last edited:
hold on...ah the jealousy just kicked in haha nice

Oh so jealous! I wanted one of the rpm jungles, but hesitated and missed the ones I wanted. Haha probably a good thing, I couldn't really afford one yet. Congratulations on all the awesome snakes!

Such a treasure trove of beauties there, one if any would be a mad get, but all of them is just crazy I tell ya...lol Thanks for showing :)

Oh so jealous! I wanted one of the rpm jungles, but hesitated and missed the ones I wanted. Haha probably a good thing, I couldn't really afford one yet. Congratulations on all the awesome snakes!

I had purchased my little girl before the email went out ;)

Such a treasure trove of beauties there, one if any would be a mad get, but all of them is just crazy I tell ya...lol Thanks for showing :)

Hahahaha thanks, yep think our collection is finally complete! (Although last time I said that I went out and brought a pair of Roughies for hubby's birthday roflmao).

Hahahaha thanks, yep think our collection is finally complete! (Although last time I said that I went out and brought a pair of Roughies for hubby's birthday roflmao).

Lol! Don't kid yourself - it'll never be complete :p

Beautiful collection guys, I hope to have one like that too.

And I don't think you can ever be complete, my girlfriend and I had a 'list' of what we would like to keep.... but it just keeps growing.

You just bought a collection that takes some guys many, many years to obtain.
i'm still trying.
Enjoy...........and keep us posted on their development.
Aleks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back