More Video games please :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skelhorn

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Yo Peeps,Whats happening on this fine Friday Afternoon?I am after some more good titles to kick back and play over the coming weekends!I have just started GTA IV (for the second time). It doesn't compare to the classic San Andreas but oh well, getting more into it.I have finished all the MW/COD, Stalker Series, 90% of the ND4SP series, Metro 2033 and other similar popular FPS. Dragon age series, Assassin Creed series etc etc, the list goes on!Am after someone new (that I might have not heard of!)Oh P.s I play PC....prefer it over the other consoles!

Hahaha knew someone was going to say wow or diablo lol :p
Not really into online RPG, or games that you have to pay for a subscription lol! Sly buggers continue to make more and more off you!

got ssx , snowboarding game few weeks ago , alright but its a really unrealistic retro sort of style , still good though

speaking if gta , does anybody have any idea when the new one will be released and wheres the game supposed to be based , someone told me its going back to san andreas

also im a ps3 guy , the game collections getting a bit out of hand , going to have to make a new stacker soon the one ive got only holds 20 , already at 29 i just dont like getting rid of a game unless i really dont like it

Hahaha agree Thomas! I have two nappy boxes (they make really good packing boxes) of PC games and another 60 cracked on the computer!

No idea when GTA 5 is droppping probably next year, I haven't heard anything the setting I hope they go with Russian mafia style or American gangbanger again. San andreas was awsome I played that game for hours on PS2

WAAAAAAAA! I can't play any of mine at the moment :( All I want to do is kill zombies on Red dead redemption.

got ssx , snowboarding game few weeks ago , alright but its a really unrealistic retro sort of style , still good though

speaking if gta , does anybody have any idea when the new one will be released and wheres the game supposed to be based , someone told me its going back to san andreas

also im a ps3 guy , the game collections getting a bit out of hand , going to have to make a new stacker soon the one ive got only holds 20 , already at 29 i just dont like getting rid of a game unless i really dont like it

I believe it's based in Los Santos and the badlands area, but the map is alot bigger then how it would be in San Andreas, if you know what I mean

Ill be Playing TeamFortress 2.. Just had a game.. COD series. Dirt 2 Battlefield 3 and Sniper Elite. It's why my nickname is Ambush ;)

I believe it's based in Los Santos and the badlands area, but the map is alot bigger then how it would be in San Andreas, if you know what I mean
any idea when its coming out

Skyrim FTW lol you sould definitely order Halo 4 and the new gta but until than something like TDU, total war, halo wars, fable 3, ME3, BF3, all halos
Or my personal favourite the Kinect Your Shape fitness evolved :D

Have played Burnout Paredise City through a couple of times. Fairyllight hearted driving game.

Depends what platform you're playing on and what type of games you're into really?
I always have fun replaying through Crysis 1 and 2, espcially with new mods always popping up.
GTA series is always a blast. Might have to see how Sleeping Dogs holds up.
Always been a fan of the Need for Speed franchise too, give or take a few titles here and there.
Not really a fan of the COD games. Don't mind Battlefield. Going to give Ghost Recon - Future Soldier a go soon.
Mainly been playing Assassins Creed as of late though and WWF games on and emulated PS2 lol.

hopefully it will be out for early 2013 dont really want to wait for mid 2013 :) hopefully they bring back the things like pushbikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back