Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i'm not taking offense so all good Webless. I would never catch a snake from the wild mate. Its against everything I am for with wildlife and within my career, not to mention illegal.

I am going off the info I HAVE BEEN TOLD. It could be a lie- could be perfectly truthful but i'm not about to go look at someone else s paper work.

Webless, in the end its your personal opinion, so think what you believe. Not my problem. If it was wild caught I don't know about it.

Ok, here is a simple question then, what species is listed on your license?

Its not on my license.... Omg....

Im starting to get the feeling that you guys think I am pretending to talk about "my friends snake", when its actually mine... or am I missing something here.

Its my partners (in which I am not longer with)'s closest friends reptile- on his licence - at his house - in his care.

Did you want like, their full name, home address and phone number so I can clear my name or something?

On my license there is
1 X Darwin Carpet Carpet Python - Albino 9 months
2 X 100% HET Darwin Capet Python 12 months
1 X Black Headed Python 3 years old.

Cool?

Last edited:
lol i think its a jag X
or it could be a murray darling or a gammon ranges or a mix of both

And a signed confession stating that you did acutally catch the snake, it was also stuffed with cocaine, kgb involvement, government corruption etc etc.

And a signed confession stating that you did acutally catch the snake, it was also stuffed with cocaine, kgb involvement, government corruption etc etc.

Their was so much ecstasy in it man. Street value of about $548921203900000000 Easily.

Thanks Sanosuke. Not familiar with gammon ranges.

Last edited:
images

Haha you made me so mad! I have such a short temper when people pick on me... I think that's why little kids do it at work because they can see i'm trying not the SNAP!

Haha you made me so mad! I have such a short temper when people pick on me... I think that's why little kids do it at work because they can see i'm trying not the SNAP!

Didn't mean to make you mad :p I was just stating some stuff.. Didnt you notice my Compliment to the snakes eyes? Arn't i sweet? haha
Sorry to Push the buttons! in future.. Take whatever i say in a neutral fassion unless it's in caps..
when i speak in caps IM UNLEASHING THE FURY!!! XD

And as for the ID.. I reckon it's a snake.. Whatcha think? o_O :D

Didn't mean to make you mad :p I was just stating some stuff.. Didnt you notice my Compliment to the snakes eyes? Arn't i sweet? haha
Sorry to Push the buttons! in future.. Take whatever i say in a neutral fassion unless it's in caps..
when i speak in caps IM UNLEASHING THE FURY!!! XD

And as for the ID.. I reckon it's a snake.. Whatcha think? o_O :D

Lovely comment about the eyes actually, come to think of it. I shouldnt take it to heart in the first place it is a public forum! haha.

Ill keep the CAP notion in mind. if its on my threads ill be like "OH SH** IM ******** NOW", when I see your caps...

Nah to be truthful I was, after this threats comments thinking it was in fact a burtons legless lizard... Wondered why my snake wanted to eat him.. this explains everything! :O

Ok, I will rephrase then, what species is it listed on your "friends" license?

I do not know josh, was not discussed. Vagueness all over the previous owner. Don't know what my ex's friend ended up doing with paper work and licence. No contact any more.

Ok, I will rephrase then, what species is it listed on your "friends" license?

I do not know josh, was not discussed. Vagueness all over the previous owner. Don't know what my ex's friend ended up doing with paper work and licence. No contact any more (well besides a quick MSG saying about vet check- before i get jumped on)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back