Morticia & Gomez in their new home

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smileysnake

Reaction score
finally got my latest enclosure finished for my 2 new blondes this was one of my first attempts at a decent size background has been sitting in my garage for a while they seem to like and we all love it so hope you all enjoy too.......:Dp.s i will be making some natural looking hides today lol....DSC_0316.jpgDSC_0324.jpgDSC_0326.jpgDSC_0330.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0307.jpg
    DSC_0307.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC_0306.jpg
    DSC_0306.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC_0303.jpg
    DSC_0303.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC_0301.jpg
    DSC_0301.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC_0300.jpg
    DSC_0300.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC_0299.jpg
    DSC_0299.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Smileysnake They look great! I haven't the courage to attempt one yet maybe one day! Thanks for sharing!

thanks everyone.....:D Gonemad have a go at it it is quite easy once you know the basics or if you live in sydney i could make you one and you can come and pick up......lol...:D

thanks everyone.....:D Gonemad have a go at it it is quite easy once you know the basics or if you live in sydney i could make you one and you can come and pick up......lol...:D

Thank you, your very kind! I cant find a waterfall that holds 2 litres of water so You have gotten me inspired to start a waterfall? I have got a fruit box to start me off and now just trying to design it. Any ideas.

Yeah I started with a fruit box too its better cos you don't have to worry about getn a water tight seal cos it is water tight already I just added more foam here and there to make it look more like a watering hole you saw my picks for green tree snake catching her food its really just what you like the look of bit of render then I used liquid sandstone then bit of acrylic paint now I'm just ranting lol good luck mate ask more if you want

Yeah I started with a fruit box too its better cos you don't have to worry about getn a water tight seal cos it is water tight already I just added more foam here and there to make it look more like a watering hole you saw my picks for green tree snake catching her food its really just what you like the look of bit of render then I used liquid sandstone then bit of acrylic paint now I'm just ranting lol good luck mate ask more if you want

Wow I just checked out your watering hole that's something I had in mind with running water down the back and into the water hole! I love it hopefully mine looks as half as good as yours and I'm sure Mowgli (Gtp) will too! If I get stuck I will yell out for help thank you.

yeah mate no worries glad to help...and yeah just a little water pump hidden away and a fogger/mister keeps the humidity up for my tree snake and would be perfect for your GTP...Mowgli will love it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back