Motorbike Riders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xJACKx

Reaction score
Ive noticed theres quite a few riders on the forums, so thought id start a thread were you can post a photo of you and/or your bike, All types of bikes welcome.

Ill start it off this was about two years ago, when id just came back from a ride so my babys a bit dirty.

38946_139260646094656_100000321655910_270169_1182109_n.jpg

pencil.png

I don't have any pics or vid because I have a new comp and I don't live at home anymore, but I've got a KX 125 and 250.

Going to get a 250f and a ute in the next year and hit up black duck now that I live down here.

What's the biggest gap you've hit on your 85, and can you do any tricks?

we have had heaps of these threads,but i always add a pic

this is my 1000RR and im doin a bit of reprezenting :)

robbie.jpg

biggest gap was bout 7meters its the only jump were i go riding except the odd occasion when i go to pacific park. i have a photo of me jumping it but its on my old comp which isnt set up, but i might get it off and post it.

I had a honda xr 80 :D out grown quickly. Sold it to get herps but now im looking at getting into downhill or xc mountain bikes.

mybaby.jpg

used to ride a RMZ250 2005 model but roads more my thing........

Last edited:
yeh this is my first road bike.. one more year and i have my unrestricted licence :) they r a good learner bike

I hate the laws... I'm going to get my license and do Q-ride and either wait till the 12 months is up, or just ride an R6 and hope I don't get pinched.

Here are a couple my bikes, the Triumph Tiger now has a Arrow race pipe with air box modifications and the extra tunes downloaded to make it go a whole lot faster. The picture was taken when I went to Darwin last year for a ride. The dirt bike is A little TTR239 which I have fun on with the family, and my young boys CRF50 which he loves to ride.

View attachment 205635View attachment 205634View attachment 205633View attachment 205632
pencil.png

house and barrabool 015.JPG
Terrible photo. Bit of an action shot back when I was still riding...

Last edited:
heres josh coppins and myself back in 95.... hmmmm the pictures not uploading..

Last edited:
Barrabool mate, great track. That jump is the triple on the back section.

79dac292-2f9d-87f8.jpg
this is one of my fav bikes I got it's a triumph daytona 600 that I fully rebuilt and painted pearl white.
79dac292-316c-33ba.jpg
79dac292-3195-8f59.jpg
there is my other daytona 600 I use for track days I'm rebuilding that now as I stacked at eastern creek.
79dac292-31f6-44cd.jpg
and that one is my hyosung gt650r efi model that I pimped out and de-restricked. I live my bikes I got over 10000 pics of them from my rebuilds as when I stacked I cracked the crankcase in the oil pump housing and had to tig it up.
79dac292-328c-74b4.jpg
before
79dac292-32be-914f.jpg
after.

How long has everyone been riding, and has anyone who rides road bikes had an accident?

I've had 5 accidents in 2009 I t-boned a cop car at 100 I did jump on the brakes so prob only hit them at 60 ish it was there fault they payed for everything except for my pain.

How long has everyone been riding, and has anyone who rides road bikes had an accident?

I have been riding for 24 years now, and have had one ambulance ride and stay in hospital that lasted 9 days, and 2 months off work, and a couple of minor accidents that were a visit to the hospital for check up and x-rays and the sent home. Not a bad record for a temperary Australian, still riding and love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back