mountain dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Reaction score
hey all,

does anyone know if you can get mountain (heath) dragons here in nsw? theyre on the allowed list but havent seen em advertised anywhere.

cheers
g

i have a male, came across him in a bulk buy i did .. i have been looking for a girlfriend for him but if i cant find one will sell the boy.

thanks mate. will have a chat to the guy that was asking and let him know.

cheers

someone was trying to sell them for AGES on herpshop I think. It was a trio. Adds gone now though....
Good luck

Just realised the ad was posted 5th january, he may not have it, but on the other hand he may know where you can get some or have others, best luck, not many about apparently. :wink:

The guy that was asking

Hello All, thought I'd get off my **** and register. Been a reader for a few months.

I was originally after some because there is a chance we could be moving to tassie in a few years. I thought that if I got mountain dragons, the only dragon that's in tassie, it would be cool to take them with us. After a chat to tassie parks this is not the case, nothing comes in :(. I guess it's understandable.

Me and the missus are into the dragons after taking care of these two cuties for a few months, they've now gone back to their owners.

RE: The guy that was asking

Love the lower pic Megamaid, they are gutsy lil beast arnt they, my bigger male thinks hes a big scarey perente or something, attitude like a komodo. lol :D

RE: The guy that was asking

Didn't get the shot of her whipping me with her tail, she couldn't make it hurt but it scared me cause I didn't see it coming :). Then I thought it was cool and gave her a meal worm for effort.

They were originally taken in as abused animals. They'd spent their lives in some idiots garage and when they were taken away they were very skinny. I'd say that's why she's not to confortable around people. She's bitten me a couple of times, but only around food. But it's what got us attached to them, you need a bit of attitude!

He's never gotten fired up though. Only time you see his beared is when he's stretching in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back