Movie Quotes (guess)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kawasakirider

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about a movie quote I used in another thread and thought it would be fun to post up a quote, and whoever picks the movie it's out of, gets to put up a quote that they like for someone else to guess.

Only two rules, you can't just randomly say a quote, you have to guess correctly and have it verified by the person who posted it AND no google. No one can police this, but it really takes the fun away.

Ok here we go.

"2jz NO ****" (which I found funny as, since the car was a supra...)

Which one? :p

Yeah you're right mate. F&F. It's funny because they take the bonnet off and he's like "2Jz no ****" and it's like "well what did you expect to be underneath there, lol" and it's a non turbo, too.

Your go.

Which one? :p

Yeah you're right mate. F&F. It's funny because they take the bonnet off and he's like "2Jz no ****" and it's like "well what did you expect to be underneath there, lol" and it's a non turbo, too.

Your go.

I just went on the Supra... As it's the only car movie I know, ha. Here's one -

"Holy ****, it's a cat!"

i think i heard that quote quite recently
is it from Fast and Furiouse
thats annoying while i was thinking someone beat me

a good movie staring Adam (i cant spell his ast name)
Mr Deeds
THATS BS

Oh wait no...

American pie the one with stifflers cousin... Ummm the one before beta house?

haha not from american pie :p ill add more

" dude why are you naked " i was putting up my christmas tree "

same movie here is another quote from it to jog your memory " dude your bed is a car " " yeah but its a f*&%ing sweet car "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back