Moving Countries?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jyuuka

Reaction score
Heeey guys,
This is a question that has been on my mind for a while...

If, in the next few years or so, I decided to move to the USA or to the UK, am I allowed to bring my Diamond Python with me? If so, are there specific documents or anything I'd need to fill out? This is completely out of curiosity, as I haven't even finished VCE yet.

Please reply if you know any info! :) x

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news mate, the answer is No, you cannot export native reptiles overseas....

aww that sucks, i guess i'm staying in australia then >< i couldnt give up my baby...

Yes unfortunately you couldnt take it. We moved to the UK 18 months ago had had to get rid of a fairly big collection but the trade off is we now have access to all the same animals plus 100's more species. I wouldnt base a possible move on one snake to be honest.

yeah, but that's the commitment i made when i bought Dexter, to care for him through his whole life. it might sound weird idk, but he helps me a lot with my mental illness.

yes! exactly. Dexter helps so much with my anxiety and depression, he's just so calm and makes me feel like things will be okay because he's there- and will be for plenty of years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back