Murderers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha ha...You better start editing all your post then aye?

20% of us are behind you all the way Stevo.

Lol...Its an Illegal * Shhhhh* :D

Nah its a Boa Constrictor. I helped out on a reptile demo at ARP and took the reptiles around for Petting...

pmsl :lol: I reckon its someone playing a joke, but itd be pretty kewl if it was him.lol

Jay

lol, Bit of a joker yourself aint ya Reptile rascals? (possibly maniacal stalker aswell) :lol: :wink:

Yeah, S.Irwin. They shoulda called you then you coulda said, "Crikey", and bashed it to death with baby Bob! If ya'd done that at least you coulda got yaself on the 6 o'clock news again :) Sad mate, another opportunity missed.

Sad AND unnessesary! police brutality at its worst, the victim didnt even have any limbs. The Victorian police would have shot it!

It is permissible to kill a snake in certain circumstances.Inside a house would be one of them. The police probably had no experience in dealing with snakes and dealt with the snake in the same fashion that most Australians would.(The shovel method).
I am always dubious of stories that start ....my brothers neighbours cousins landlords sister said this is a true story.....

I learnt a lesson about the whole Plastic Croc issue, So I am not going to post this guys name. But I can assure you he is from the park. So PM him to find out who he is before accusing him of being an imposter.

Is it Wes? Steves Dad?................c'mon!!!

I'm not saying. I wont be accused for posting someone's name here if they dont want it to be known publicly. So Like I said. PM him.

spoilsport :p ...........says S.Irwin...........how is that not known publicly?.........Sam, seth, stuart, shaun??????? :D

Was I the only one that got a PM? He said he sent it to numerous members...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back