• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Murray Darling Carpet Python male - gorgeous boy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptile_lover83

Reaction score
Species Common Name
Morelia Spilota Metcalfi - Murray Darling Carpet Python

Length

2 1/2 ft
Quantity Available

Bred By

General Description

Gorgeous boy I've affectionately named "Russell". There are some pics on my profile of him (just before he shed) but the attached pic was taken after his most recent shed on 12/04/12. Russell is a fantastic eater and is currently feeding on medium frozen rats once a week. He has never bitten and is regularly handled. He has a cheeky nature and likes to go exploring when given the opportunity. I am only selling him due to my rapidly expanding collection and I simply need to down size. He has had a very good life with me in a large, well decorated tank and is extremely good condition. He will be ready to go on 21 May (NSW licensing laws mean you must keep all reptiles for a minimum of 6 months)

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
will be provided at time of sale. Only licensed buyers please

Other Details
$300.00 ONO.

Attachments

• 20120413 russell.jpg
    20120413 russell.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 674
Last edited:
bump :)

I'll go to $200.00 but no less. He is a stunning snake and a real find

Last edited:
I also have a swap ad on here - happy to take either a male/female/unsexed yearling (or there abouts) Darwin python

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back