My Aussie Lizards

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agamid_lover17

Not so new Member
Reaction score
3 year old Bearded Dragon Magellan (my 1st baby)
IMG_6932.jpg

IMG_2275.jpg

1 year old Bearded Dragon Boris (my husband's baby)
IMG_7022.jpg
IMG_6848.jpg

2 year old Frilled Dragon Frank (Technically he's a New Guinea FD but yea lol)
IMG_6646.jpg

IMG_6443.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing lizards....... The colour on that beardie is stunning! I am on an iPhone so can't see your location but assume you are overseas. It always makes me jealous to see such stunning Aussie reptiles overseas, we havnt been able to do the same with our own animals?!

Amazing lizards....... The colour on that beardie is stunning! I am on an iPhone so can't see your location but assume you are overseas. It always makes me jealous to see such stunning Aussie reptiles overseas, we havnt been able to do the same with our own animals?!
Thank you! Yes, I'm in the States. Don't be so jealous of what we have overseas, our animals gene pools are so shallow the animals are so genetically weak. I'd much rather have a plain looking dragon with amazing clean bloodlines than one with amazing colors or morphs that have been nothing but inbred to get that way. Granted they may look cool but the animal's suffering isn't worth it to me. You guys are so lucky that you are strict with how you treat the native fauna and even your pets. It is I who envy you lol.

Some very nice dragons you have there. I love the frilly
Thanks! I would love to eventually find an Aussie female as well.

that second image
wow
is all i can say
Lol thanks. That is what he gets like when he sees a female. He's gotta get all sexy lookin for the ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back