my bargain cabinet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great, I started on a similar enclosure but decided it would get the better of me and decided to get one built by Stein Enclosures. Still have the shell and am now reconsidering starting again and making it into 2 sections to but some stimmies in at a later stage.

No way I would ever make a business out of doing this it's way too frustrating...
;) but it is rewarding when it's looking like something...

Ryant I cheated with the Buddha it's a statue I had laying around and the tree is just foam and expanda foam carved into a shape of a tree and then everything got covered in a grout mix

Spinner_collis yeah I would prefer a stein enclosure but it was something I really wanted to have a go at doing its just SOO messy... Lol

Last edited:
I'm ony starting out and so my two ft fishtank conversion willl do me but that is such a steal, I wish I could find a bargain like that. I'll be most curious to see the final product and I'm sure your snakes will love it.

That Backwall looks AWESOME!! haha i should get into gear and make one for mine haha looks really good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back