My Birthday Prezzie arrived today

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inkslinger

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
2 Cornish Rex 5 months old, Kalizma The Party Boy and Kalizma The Party Girl are their Pedigree names pet names down to short list but not decided yet.

221bced3.jpg

660992b9.jpg

Awww they are sooo cute :D i just showed them to my daughter and she wants one now lol

they remind me of the court big wigs cuter though lol

which is which inkslinger??

boy or girl with the white on nose??

freaky lookin kitties :) how much did they set you back??

Absoutely gorgeous, cant go past the rexes for a unique cat, ill be getting a devon next year :D

As for price, id be guessing around $800 each? lol

AWWW they are cuties!! lovely birthday pressie!!!

We had cornish rex for many years and still have 1 old pensioner girl . The bi colour colourpoints are beautiful . You will have many years fun with them .
The cornish are a perfect cat for asmatics as they do not shed like other cats and they only have down and awn hairs but no guard hairs as other cats do . devons on the other hand do have down hairs to a limited degree ,
A interesting point although both devons and cornish have curly coats when mated together they only produce straight haired kittens as their curls are caused by different genes .
Barry

Just another question? do they sound like a Siamese when meowing??

We have 2 Siamese and I just love it when they "talk" to us!

Absoutely gorgeous, cant go past the rexes for a unique cat, ill be getting a devon next year :D

As for price, id be guessing around $800 each? lol

Why Devon? just curious I prefer the Cornish more oriental head, as to price you are not far off the mark.

The girl has the white blaze on her face

they are so cute! lol
i just want to pick one up and sqeeze it!

and barry, very interesting about the cross breeding outcome

: )

Me too

They are beautiful. I have 2 Devon Rex, 1 being a chocolate Mink that I showed as a baby.
They are the most loyal cats, and they feel like pure velvet to stroke and dont make my animal allergy flare up...Even better

Love the Rex breeds. Lucky lucky you. They are just gorgeous.

:)

What strange looking cats!

Does anyone know if the rex gene is like the one in rats? (and possibly other species?)

We had cornish rex for many years and still have 1 old pensioner girl . The bi colour colourpoints are beautiful . You will have many years fun with them .
The cornish are a perfect cat for asmatics as they do not shed like other cats and they only have down and awn hairs but no guard hairs as other cats do . devons on the other hand do have down hairs to a limited degree ,
A interesting point although both devons and cornish have curly coats when mated together they only produce straight haired kittens as their curls are caused by different genes .
Barry

For some people it isnt actually the hairs that cause allergies, its the bacteria from the cats saliva on their hairs since they lick themselves. Its very interesting though, I remember reading an article about how some cats only develop this certain bacteria when they hit around 5 or 6 years old, and strange enough thats when I started being slightly allergic to my cat ajae, hes just over 5 now I think, and I never ever used to be allergic to him when he was younger, or any other young cats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back