my childreni is comming soon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

horay its comming buy this wednesday cause the persons car broke down so i couldnt get it earlier

:x :x :x i want picker the hatchling a childreni now :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Excellent news. I know the feeling. I couldn't get to sleep the night before I got my childreni

That's absolutely thrilling!!
That's just brilliant.I can't wait to hear more,I'm on the edge of my seat.Please don't leave out any details or I will be terribly disappointed.
This story should be made into a movie!

like a red flag ............

Hey Greebo

I reckon you should write a song along the lines of recent posts. The chorus would be easy.

G

Good idea.I will go write the song now.
Maybe it can be used in the movie soundtrack!
This is possibly the most exciting day of my life!

Hey man, if b_s gets a song from the rock god, I want one too!!

Maybe APS members can be in the movie...
Slatey can be the hero, supported by the likes of Almaron and graham-esq characters? Maybe Stretch can be the hero's love interest... African can be the character actor who steals the show....
...and Greebs can be the maniac in a clown suit with a machette?

( :) Greebs, it's just me)

You think it's funny Sam?You sit back and laugh at those of us that dare to dream?
Everyone laughed when I said I wanted to be a comedian.......well they're not laughing now!
I think this film has potential....it needs a cameo from Patrick Stewart.
(I bet you geeks that Data gets killed in Nemisis by the way)
I already have the clown suit.
The finale can be where the crazy clown drops the annoying kid into the giant blender.Now who can we get to play the annoying kid.....?
It will need a title....the Neverending Story is already taken.
How about instead of E.T. or A.I. we call it B.S.
I like it!

Man who spend too much time at the Spanish restaurant and drink little too much red wine an Kaluah speak with fork stuck in tongue - time to shut gob and go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back