My close encounter with a king brown and eastern brown snake at the same time.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Craigis11

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys

This story happened to me a few weeks ago and I just remembered it.

Well... I was working at my Dads hardware and produce store at Dayboro and I was the forklift moving crates of feed when I heard a rustling and i looked up and saw a 7 and half foot Eastern Brown snake staring right at me with the blackest eyes i have ever seen in my life. So I went to get Dad to show him the snake and I was like its there can u see it and he was like "yer i can it looks like its stuck in that netting" I was like nar thats not it but yer i can see that snake also but the other one i saw earlier is there and dad was yer i can now and he ran of (pussy) and rang the snake man. The snake man came and went in and he said that is the best eastern brown he is ever seen but he has never seen 3 snakes in the same spot. There was 2 eastern browns and a king brown, there was 1 eastern dead in netting and the king was caught and nearly dead. He decided to take the eastern brown away but first he had to catch it. Me and him decided to get him in some piping and capp off the end we got him in and put a bag on the end that was not capped he asked me to shake it with the snake in it so i did and while shaking the snake down he dropped into the bag and the snake man started to tie the bag BUT the snake found a hole at the top and climbed out of it and shoot out of the bag and was 30 cm awway from my legs could have easly gotten bitten. I shat my pants hardcore dont think many people get that close without getting bitten.

Well thats the story.
Thanks for reading.

G'day Craig,

Fantastic story :) That sounds like one mega Eastern Brown! You should let Queensland Museum know about the King Brown Snake, as that's a range extension of around 200km as the crow flies.

Cheers

Pics or it didn't happen! Sorry but the hole story seams abit far fetched, I don't like knocking people but this is a bit out there. The main reason for me saying this is that it happened a few weeks ago and you have only just "REMEMBERED" if this happened to me i would never forget it and i would have had my phone or camera out staight away.

Thanks for sharing but.

Pics or it didn't happen! Sorry but the hole story seams abit far fetched, I don't like knocking people but this is a bit out there. The main reason for me saying this is that it happened a few weeks ago and you have only just "REMEMBERED" if this happened to me i would never forget it and i would have had my phone or camera out staight away.

Thanks for sharing but.

Well i was in febarury the 10. And how could i get a phoen out while shaking the pipe with the snake in mate.

I dont care if u dont think it is real because i happened to me and i know that and the neighbours of our business know also as the snake ran into there backyard.

thats not a few weeks thats a few months ago, as for the pics what were u doing whilst waiting for the snake catcher?

WEll the snake catcher lived 5 minutes away and i only had my ****ting phone camera.

your phone camera ****s! wow thats pretty impressive....... lol na just kidding. but yeah i would have probably done what ur phone did and **** my pants :p pretty scary, but good on ya for calling the pros in to take care of it :)

your phone camera ****s! wow thats pretty impressive....... lol na just kidding. but yeah i would have probably done what ur phone did and **** my pants :p pretty scary, but good on ya for calling the pros in to take care of it :)

I wont say pro he came in a moped motorbike and had a home made pipe catcher with rope.

How can you just remember it? It's also gone from a few weeks to a few months, get your story straight.

Whateva it is I want some!!!! yer I shaw do. The story is great and most likely true, but the writin down just added sumfin extra, n I thinkin yer...I mean... nah and he was like yer!

Thanks buddy for making me smile.

Whateva it is I want some!!!! yer I shaw do. The story is great and most likely true, but the writin down just added sumfin extra, n I thinkin yer...I mean... nah and he was like yer!

Thanks buddy for making me smile.

Post of the day. And now I'm smiling.

Dont worry about it Craig... members here will take any opening to give people a good ribbing. Come on guys, you dont want him to get the impression that this is a hobby full of a**holes ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back