My close encounter with a king brown and eastern brown snake at the same time.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw u all!!!!

settle down mate, I wasn't having a go at you. re-read my post. Youth of today just talk a little different to us slightly older people, and that can be the most entertaing part of communication. No offense intended.

I have a few stories of multiple large browns myself, but perhaps another time.

G'day Craig,

Fantastic story :) That sounds like one mega Eastern Brown! You should let Queensland Museum know about the King Brown Snake, as that's a range extension of around 200km as the crow flies.

Cheers

Oh you dream killer!!!! . haha

Come on guys, he's only a kid. Not everybody needs a lynching...

Seems to be common practice as of late.

I thought it was a good story! It was full of drama and it had a beginning, middle and an end....what more could you want? Good on ya Craigis11!

This is the second time in a few days that a new member has copped it for no reason. If you haven't got any thing nice to say then Zip it, some of you are starting to come across as rather pathetic

haha hard forum to tell a storey on ......But great storey,i love every encounter i have with brownsnakes. lots of people get the names kingbrown mixed up with the eastern brown,sounds like you saw a good size brown if the snake catcher said so,who was the snakecatcher by the way??

wow, this is all so unnecessary,the horrible weather must be making people grumpy, lol,..!!
good story, i enjoyed reading it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back