Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
could i feed him meal worms and roaches.. is he old enough? he is about 11cm i think he is like 4-6 months old or even less.

Starting the snake collection up at Christmas time , will most likely start of with a pair of BHP's and Woma's and see were i go from there!

Nice choice! I really want a pair of Topaz Tanami Womas but don't have the g's..

here is a pic
LTopaz1.jpg

I love their creamy colours!

could i feed him meal worms and roaches.. is he old enough? he is about 11cm i think he is like 4-6 months old or even less.

You should be able to get different size woodies start with the smallest and work your way up and just go easy on the meal worms say 4-5 each per serving.

Nice choice! I really want a pair of Topaz Tanami Womas but don't have the g's..

here is a pic
LTopaz1.jpg

I love their creamy colours!

Dammm..... that looks good , would you know roughly how much the Topaz Tanami Womas sell for ?? if you can find them for sale?? Thanks. Pete

as well as crickets..?
also do i have to give him veggies..
i put mashed banana on his mouth somethimes
and he licks it off... but other then that, he doesn't eat
anything else that doesn't move...
what are your opinions on that?

Mealworms and superworms should only been fed as adults, you can get baby roaches for him but not adult.

ok,
thanks
ill get some roaches tomorrow
as well as warmer lights for
the thermostat cuz temps arent too high.

Mealworms and superworms should only been fed as adults, you can get baby roaches for him but not adult.
Myself and my breader have always fed our juvie beardies tiny meal worms (as we both bought a 320litre barrel full of sawdust and mealies so we pick of the smallest we can find) We have both been informed in the past about the chances of the meal worms not being digested properly and havent had any dramas , but we onnly feed them mealies from 4-6mths age onwards.

Myself and my breader have always fed our juvie beardies tiny meal worms (as we both bought a 320litre barrel full of sawdust and mealies so we pick of the smallest we can find) We have both been informed in the past about the chances of the meal worms not being digested properly and havent had any dramas , but we onnly feed them mealies from 4-6mths age onwards.

Freshly molted mealworms are OK if fed in small doses. I wouldn't accept it, a fair few people wouldn't do it. But there are ppl who use them. But its not worth the risk, they have high fat content and there phosphorus rating is awful which will bind calcium even if there is dust on 'em.

30degrees is fine as it is still a little cold at the moment and those temps should lift abit more towards summer!

They need 38-40 under the light actually. I hope lift abit means 8-10c :|

yehh they have been lifting already
also,, i will go get warmer lights this
weekend so hopefully that will
help as well.. actually i know it will
anyway, thanks so much for all your
help:D

My tanks sit in my bedroom in my window in summer that is closed up all day long and with the heat lamps running i have no problems lifting the temps 10 degrees.Mind you i live right near the beach so i gets nice and warm here!

thats aawesome!!
ohh and this is
sorrrta a bad thing and good for spike
( ma beardie) but we dont have any air conditioning
so that will heat it up heeps more anywayyzz.

m beardie

My tanks sit in my bedroom in my window in summer that is closed up all day long and with the heat lamps running i have no problems lifting the temps 10 degrees.

Good ;)

Dammm..... that looks good , would you know roughly how much the Topaz Tanami Womas sell for ?? if you can find them for sale?? Thanks. Pete

2500 for a pair roughly

or if you wanted to get a pair of Uluru Woma or Tanami Womas 1000-1200 a pair but their nothing like a Topaz ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back