Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well done mate, its always a rush getting crocs out of their enclosures hey, how do you get yours out and keep your fingers. I tail mine then pin it's head, it's a mete long salty, just got to be qucik.

I CACH my croc by getting my pining stick and put it were the fat on his neck is we can`t tail him he is to qucik

male@mynet, i replied to something on ur bhp thread but fay deleted ur comment before i got to read it

did u get ur heating done in the enclosure?

there are heaps of people on here that could give u some advice with it if u need any

let me no if u need to no anything about it ud be able to get an electrician to do it for a couple bucks if ur dad is having trouble with it

lana :)

male@mynet, i replied to something on ur bhp thread but fay deleted ur comment before i got to read it

did u get ur heating done in the enclosure?

there are heaps of people on here that could give u some advice with it if u need any

let me no if u need to no anything about it ud be able to get an electrician to do it for a couple bucks if ur dad is having trouble with it

lana :)
we don`t need a electrician because my dad no`s 1 but we gave him to a frend with the right set up untill we get it fixed thanks any way

WOW id love a croc but I think itd be a bit much for me..... great pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back