My cunningham skink does not like me :(

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a bite from my female week before last, didn't draw blood though. My male, however, feeds from my hand. Good ol' Colin.

funny how some are puppy dog tame and others want your throat,I have had reptiles for years but only beardies for the last 6.I now have a central who jumps at me with mouth agape every time I try to feed her.The other centrals and the pygmies are no problem

Just wait untill it gets big then it will give you a bite, i almost needed stitches from my from when my largest bit my knuckle, did the whole croc death roll think and ripped my finger up bad, also not really any cunningham skinks like their owners.

She's an adult, the one that did, but I don't think she chomped with any sort of conviction.

Shes a little one haha, my largest is like 25cm and has almost no tail, im dreading the day she manages to bite me.

Last edited:
Really? Wow, is this picture reminiscent of your animal?
dumapare.jpg

Maybe just a bit, shes a big girl ill try to stick a pick of her up, or at least measure her.

- - - Updated - - -

She has a SV length of 21cm and is 32cm long with about 1/4 of a tail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back