My Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
inland carptet python, shes in there but in her hide rock, i used one for a few days and the hot end was 32- 34 but cold end wouldnt get to even 21 and it was goin off and on quite fequantly so tried two and its goin good

Looks great mate jealous. Trying to get my first snake and enclosure up and running but with so many bills my dreams of owning a snake are getting further and further away

its takin me 2 months to get my enclosure and my snake, i know how paying bills feels :(..dont give up but!! when u finally get one its worth the wait

looks ok , i wouldnt have used sand and id be using a half decent temp gauge rather then the aquarium/glass stick on type [ even a $10 probe version is by far better then the aquarium/glass type ]

i couldnt find any different types of substrate from many pet stores so i stuck wit sand, ill look for different temp gauges during the week if they're no good thanx :)

nice set up mate..he will be one happy pythons..you did a nice job for sure :D

Looks the goods mate, Just wondering what you used to stick the branches to the enclosure?

Nice enclosure...looks like you spent some time and TLC in making it. Only other comment is that I'd make sure all rocks and branches are REALLY secure, as you wouldn't want anything falling with any force.
Goodluck with the MD and enclosure.

thanks MDSTIM, ive tried to create a really natural habitat for her so shes comfotable in there...i pre-drilled holes in the sides of the enclosure and branches and used 70mm screws to hold them in place (used screws coz with nails the timbers might twist or spin as shes climbin them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back