My favourite hatchling of the season.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdaji

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
This is my favourite hatchling of the season. I have a few more eggs to hatch, but no more water pythons, so nothing will beat this one :)

These pictures were taken soon after the first slough, before the first feed (it's since eaten two rats). I'll be keeping this one, he (for some reason I'm guessing and hoping it's male, but will not be unhappy if it's a girl) is so friendly and such a great feeder, I'm feeling so happy about him joining my group of water pythons and looking foward to watching him grow into a big happy adult :)

17bluehead.jpg

17flowerhead.jpg

and if you'd like to see pictures of mum and a possible dad:

Mum:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b64/Sdaji/AimysheadminimisedFeb2005.jpg

Possible dad:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b64/Sdaji/Fuscusheadreddish25-9-05Ant.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b64/Sdaji/Fuscusheadbluish25-9-05Ant.jpg

Sorry for the sooky "I'm so happy" post, but you chose to click on a Sdaji thread and at least there was no poll! ;) :lol:

Well I was actually half expecting a pic of turnip! Nice snake you got there Sdaja :D Love the shine, nice pics!

Turnips don't hatch from eggs, they germinate from seeds ;)

Congrats dude. U must be happy with the snake.

Sdaji, on APS I've learnt so much about snakes, spiders and turnips. I now consider myself to be well, and roundly, educated. Thankyou.

PS. I'm hoping to get a turnip for Chrissy! C'mon Santa, make with the goods!

PSS. Nearly forgot, nice pythons!

reptililian said:
Sdaji, on APS I've learnt so much about snakes, spiders and turnips. I now consider myself to be well, and roundly, educated. Thankyou.

PS. I'm hoping to get a turnip for Chrissy! C'mon Santa, make with the goods!

PSS. Nearly forgot, nice pythons!

Give him a call and ask him nicely, I am sure Sdaji has a spare Turnip or two floating about.

Wrasse! :shock: Are you trying to reveal one of my secret identities? :shock: :cry:

The secrets out now Sdaji, fess up the turnips, oh, and when is my autographed one arriving?

waters are awesome I'm hoping to get some into the next year, but waters are not as nice as Olives.................

Dicco said:
The secrets out now Sdaji, fess up the turnips, oh, and when is my autographed one arriving?

I deny being Santa! I still hold to my story that he doesn't exist and that people should stop lying to children :(

Email me at [email protected] with your request for the autographed turnip ;) Be sure to hold your breath ;)

farmdog said:
waters are awesome I'm hoping to get some into the next year, but waters are not as nice as Olives.................

No, of course not, water pythons are far better. There isn't really any comparison.

Carefull what you say about santa, Sdaji. In a PHILOSOPHY CLASS full of EDUCATED and INTELLIGENT adults I was foolish enough to make a comment about santa being a cruel and stupid fallacy, and the entire class almost lynched me. One incredibly stupid person even asked "but who would bring the presents?" I came home and cried. But sucks to them cos I was always at the top of the class and the lecturer's favourite, so perhaps it pays not to believe in santa!

But honestly, these days of home invasion, Stranger Danger, pedophilic activity, do you really want to encourage your children to believe that a STRANGE MAN can enter their house BY MAGIC, even if you don't have a chimmney???

Heh, beats me why they let a fat guy in a red suit take the credit for the presents they payed for and gave to their children :) ;)

reptililian said:
Carefull what you say about santa, Sdaji. In a PHILOSOPHY CLASS full of EDUCATED and INTELLIGENT adults I was foolish enough to make a comment about santa being a cruel and stupid fallacy, and the entire class almost lynched me. One incredibly stupid person even asked "but who would bring the presents?" I came home and cried. But sucks to them cos I was always at the top of the class and the lecturer's favourite, so perhaps it pays not to believe in santa!

But honestly, these days of home invasion, Stranger Danger, pedophilic activity, do you really want to encourage your children to believe that a STRANGE MAN can enter their house BY MAGIC, even if you don't have a chimmney???

There is no such thing as a philosophy class full of intelligent and/or educated people (token ";) ;) ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: etc etc etc). Hehe, I love the 'but who would bring the presents?" query! :D I agree with you on scarey prospects of leading your children to love a fat stranger who magically enters your house to bring presents and it just seems wrong to me for a parent to needlessly lie to their child at such a young age. With the attitude of "it's okay to lie to you and keep you in the dark to make you happy" being so prevelant, no wonder each generation has trouble trusting the last.

Okay, now that I've further alienated myself from the crowd, I'll sign off for now :lol:

There is no such thing as a philosophy class full of intelligent and/or educated people (token " :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: etc etc etc).
Back off dude, or I'll quote Descartes at you. :wink: But let us not argue, we must unite against the santa crowd. Here they come now, marching down the road, an angry mob with pitchforks and flaming torches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back