My favourite hatchling of the season.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Sdaji ;) , I was wondering if we'd ever get another Ururur out ot you ;)
Lily, We can take em on! :)

They'll be an easy crowd to take. Unlike us, they'll expect the easter bunny, tooth fairy, porky pig, danger mouse and god to come and help them :)

Was that directed at me or Dicco, danw? :)

The next Urururur is always only a matter of time, don't expect them to come too frequently for a while, but as of May next year, expect a sharp increase.

Oh Sdaji, I like you too... for your lack of faith and imagination. LONG LIVE THE CONCRETE TRUTH!

Sdaji said:
They'll be an easy crowd to take. Unlike us, they'll expect the easter bunny, tooth fairy, porky pig, danger mouse and god to come and help them :)

Was that directed at me or Dicco, danw? :)

The next Urururur is always only a matter of time, don't expect them to come too frequently for a while, but as of May next year, expect a sharp increase.
Hahaha! that made me laugh, don't forget the boogie man ;)

Obviously such a congradulations would be directed to my Ururur and the gratitude I recieved from my fellow Herpers Sdaji ;)

I shall be waiting for the next one with my popcorn Sdaji.

Nice water Sdaji. Regarding the the olive vs. water debate.....I wont go there, they are both top of the list in my opinion.

Ps. Is it true that the Rainbow Serpent was actually an olive, and not a water???? :wink: (just thought I would add that tit bit while christmas and other fairy tales were being discussed).

reptililian said:
Go away Olive, noone believes in you :wink:

:cry: :cry: Dont be mean, I have had a few chrissy sherbies and might even admitt that people who own waters are just olive owners with less to prove :shock:
Where has my ant-hill python gone? :wink:

Onto the sherbies now???

I see what you're getting at with the anthill python thing. Get ye to PNG, mister! Now I know why you feel comfortable enough to drive a hatchback and don't need to prove yourself with a big vehicle! (wink!)

how did this topic go from water pythons to weirdo's in red suits???? lol

Sorry Herc. (But did you see the thread on "baby and juvie gtps for $480"? We managed to get that one from gtps to mardi gras via PNG tribesmen's attire and earings!)

Back to water pythons... I like them. They're pretty. How big do they get? Do they have any special needs? Do you think Dad will let me get one?

Get one Lily! Sdaji may even have some left, not sure but won't hurt to ask, expect them to get up to 2.5m, and from what i have been told they can be kept like your average carpet, but Sdaji can verify that.

I always thought they were nasty, cranky things but Sdaji speaks very highly of them and says that all his are lovely and friendly. 2.5 m is certainly managable. And they are so beautiful! So Saj, got any spare?

Lily, a lot of Water Pythons out there are horrid nasty things! But There are also ones that are great, friendly and calm, Sdajis are wonderful. Dare I say they are the best Water Pythons I have seen!

How funny that I was just saying on another thread that I had too many snakes! Bother, now I really want a water python!

The rumour is that NT waters are devils.........but lets not get that one started, its almost as bad as the intergrade/hybrid debate!!!! ;)

My darling Jade is possibly NT/QLD and she is a sweetheart, bad blood or not.

Jade! What a great name for a water python! Do they like being taken outside for a play in the garden? And what about water, do they need more than the average python? Do you let them swim in the bath?

Herc said:
how did this topic go from water pythons to weirdo's in red suits???? lol

This is the world of herp, where a friendly "hello" can result in death threats! :lol: I feel lucky that my thread hasn't turned any more violent than it has!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back