My First Clutch!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jinin

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Today is a very exciting day for me! my first clutch has been layed and is now in the incubator!! i have one worry though, i have had the Incubator running for the past week and a half to get it all-right and everything but my one concern is its not Humid enough, i have 2 Hygrometers so i put them both in, one says: 99%(Built into incubator)and %96(Seperate). i have water droplets forming about 3cm up the side of the tub and under the vermiculite but nowhere else.... is this a bad sign? or is it all good? I really dont want to lose these eggs 8]. Ill post pics of Mum and Dad soon but for now just the Tub n Eggs. BTW there are actually 17 eggs this photo was taken before i finished. Also should i detatch those 2 eggs that are in a clump? i tried but didnt want to risk losing the eggs so i left them. Im Incubating them at 30.5oC but most of the days it climbs to 31.0oC.

Attachments

• BILD2167.jpg
    BILD2167.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 102
Sozz about Crappy Quality Photos(Taken on Mobile) Mum and Dad: Pogona HenryLawsoni

Attachments

• 20112009(001).jpg
    20112009(001).jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 71
  • 20112009(003).jpg
    20112009(003).jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 68
Most of the tubs i have seen that have been used for incubation have heaps of Water Droplets on the sides and roof. does mine sound to have enough?

I think your humidity sounds fine, you ont want them t get too wet, if it starts to dry out too much y can add a few drops of water.

It soundsgood. Very exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back