my first fake background

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodRunsCold

Reaction score
bth_SAM_0728_zpsa69e5533.jpg
ok so I rushed it a bit but damn those wd's are lovin it

I was told that there gippslandxeastern many people are against that sort of thing but they cool sorry bout the small image still working the photo uploads out

I was told that there gippslandxeastern many people are against that sort of thing but they cool sorry bout the small image still working the photo uploads out

Interesting... I didn't realize there was a x between the two species... Going to make for a pretty cool water dragon... Keep us posted on how they progress (great colours & attributes I expect)

Interesting... I didn't realize there was a x between the two species... Going to make for a pretty cool water dragon... Keep us posted on how they progress (great colours & attributes I expect)

im pretty sure that's what I was told so hectic at reptile shows unless there mixed species but yeh I will keep posted I see a blue colouration in two of them and the other dominant one I suspect is a male is like a light pale colouration like you will see in the Gippsland with a real easty look of green so that's just my opinion so far but we will see they are really outgoing lizards always on the move so I don't see any problems as far as hybridization goes people say it creates a weak bloodline don't they

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back