My first snake : Albino darwin :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah1234

Reaction score
New to the site and wanted to post some pictures of my gorgeous first snake, a little albino darwin. Can't think more highly of him, from being flightly and a little bitey when I first got him he has calmed down enormously with handling. Now he's as placid as can be and I love taking him outside in the sunshine :). Already considering my second snake :lol: a BHP.

Enjoy the pics.

IMG_7922.jpg

IMG_7894.jpg

IMG_7853.jpg

IMG_7833.jpg

IMG_7799.jpg

woah diving right in for your first, congrats =] hes gorgeous!

Thankyou Jazzz I never do things by halves! :D
I figured I'd better go for something I would adore firstoff rather than buying something I wasn't entirely happy with. I don't regret it either! :)

thanks so much kelly :D

What a first snake! he looks great, you must be happy :)

If you don't mind me asking, where did you pick this one up? He's gorgeous!

I got him from a small time breeder in Southport QLD. not sure if he is on the forum but he was a great guy to deal with. All the bubs from this clutch sold now but he has more on the way next season :D

What a first snake! he looks great, you must be happy :)

Thanks so much to everyone for the kind words :D.
So glad such experienced snake keepers think he is nice!

welcome nice looking albino your lucky to be able to afford one for your first snake albino darwins are definatly the must have python nothing compares to them in my opion

welcome nice looking albino your lucky to be able to afford one for your first snake albino darwins are definatly the must have python nothing compares to them in my opion

Thanks pythrulz it was allot of work to be able to afford purchasing him but well worth it. Being a uni student working at a juice bar means I have to save for a fair while to get something like this little fella. Much rather a beautiful snake that i can love and cherish than going out every week and wasting my money :D

top lookin albino sarah, just remember not all albinos are crazed killers like in the tv shows

Well done! If you are buying a pet that can live for 30 years you may as well go for the best. I am always delighted by my albino Darwins and they are great for experienced or beginner owners. I am sure you will continue to enjoy your lovely one. Congrats.

I got him from a small time breeder in Southport QLD. not sure if he is on the forum but he was a great guy to deal with. All the bubs from this clutch sold now but he has more on the way next season :D
Probably for the best.. My bank account would hate me!
Will probably see a few at the gold coast expo next weekend anyway. Coming to check it out?

Thanks so much for the positive words everyone! :D.
I spent the weekend in gosford NSW and managed to hold a burmese python at the reptile park down there.
Holding my favourite snake was just a dream come true, happy to come home to a healthy and happy little darwin though.

Sadly I cant come to the reptile show as i agreed to take a girls shift at my work both days of the expo! Sadly i wasnt keeping reps back then and didnt even think about it. i can tell ya i was buggered when i found out what weekend it was!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back