MY FIRST WILD CAUGHT SNAKE (GTS)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hey all couldn't help but share this as i m REALLY happy. i came home bout half an hour ago or so and my dad who was out front yelles out to me "SNAKE" so i came running and saw this beauty. I was then able to pick it up and handle it without any trouble at all.

That snake is actually an Eastern Brown :O

Hahahaha just kidding, good stuff mate, its a great feeling heh, I love it better than sex! in a way..

awesome. Gts was the second snake i cort. Today I spent 5 hours scaling cliffs and getting cuts and bruises only to find a few geckos and a cunninghams skink. But my herp place is unpredictable coz i went there this time last year (even tho i been a hundred times since then) and managed to find 13 green tree snakes and a red bellie in the few hour. But yeh, the first snake ya catch is a mad feeling.

I m not a full Brisbane resident, i live prety much half way between ipswich and brisbane. do u know Redbank? well i m there. i live just up the road from a heap of bush and behind my place is a huge block of land. although he was in the front yard when i caught him.

ha ha ha i dont know looks like theres a couple of shovle marks on the neck sure ur dad didnt give it a few wacks b4 he called snake he he he kidding little beauty hey

Liberated and Jimmy the Kid:
You guys just wasted 15 minutes of my life deleting your worthless posts. Cut out the abusive banter.

No worries Liberated, it was your thread after all but just give a thought to other members trying to read in a serious forum. Chit Chat is there for fun :)

thanks for the hint. ah i mean advice on correct behaviour in the wright place. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back