my girlfriend drunken surprise

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacks-pythons

Reaction score
so my yearling water python got out the other night dont know how but the story goes like this.

i woke up in the morning only to find that one of my pythons had escaped. i looked every where and i mean everywhere to the point i was going through my partners cloths draws and shaking out her cloths.

After a few hours of searching i layed out 2 mice and put a camera and powder over the floor to find where it went. we went out to my partners, sisters wedding and arrived home later that night (after a few drink) and found nothing.

The mice where still there and the powder had no marks in it. my partner opened her draw to get her PJ's on only to get a big surprise with the water python in its strike position as it had been startled. she screamed and i came running.

so glad i found her. i was worried all night she had let through a window or something.:D:D:D

he had to put her back in her enclosure and not handle her for a few days to let her calm down.

the important thing to remember is with startled GF's they need 31 deg in the warm end and 28 deg in the cool end and don't handle her again untill she eats a defrosted rat.

Good Luck i hope ur GF Settles down alright................. lol glad you found ur lil one :)

Agree, GF's can be a bit flighty. They are a showy species, and like jungles, tend to be very tempramental.

I had one that was so cage defensive that the only way I could get her out of the drivers seat ws to entice her with some fresh flowers.

If you can keep calm and supply them with lots of fluids, they can be managable, but they are a wild animal, so nevr trust them.

My wife is also a showy specimen, & when she gets stressed she starts waving her arms around & acting irrationally.
Does that mean she's a jag?

Agree, GF's can be a bit flighty. They are a showy species, and like jungles, tend to be very tempramental.

I had one that was so cage defensive that the only way I could get her out of the drivers seat ws to entice her with some fresh flowers.

If you can keep calm and supply them with lots of fluids, they can be managable, but they are a wild animal, so nevr trust them.

Hahahaha!

haha i maybe female but i can agree with it all but wont want flowers more like you'll have to buy me a reptile. lol

Eerrrrrrrr if found in the strike position, carefully place a bottle of sambuca and action DVD down on the floor retreat and do NOT disturb until more ice is required or appropriate handling to get back into enclosure is requested ;-)

All you guys obviously don't handle your GF's right!! You should get something that is not so advanced for your experience level next time...

Was looking at getting a Cougar morph but heard that they can be really hard to remove once they wrap around you.

Have also been told that the exotics are expensive to import and are no less maintenance than natives.

Finally: WARNING

If you are in bed and find one stretched out along side you be extremely careful. They are measuring you up to see if you are ready for commitment, (which is worse than being bitten by a scrubby)

PS: Anyone able to recomend a good breeder of blonds ?

From my understanding Tinky the Swedish breeders are the ones putting out some of the best blondes at the moment

If you want blonds that are hardy and down to earth with a good alcohol tolerance, go the Danish.

hahaha thats cool mysteryman. i showed my gf what people where saying and she laughed. good time had by all.

Just make sure that each GF you have is housed in their own separate enclosure - keeping more than one per enclosure is a sure fire recipe for disaster and works out more expensive in the long run.

Glad you found the lil snake Worst feeling I reckon finding a empty cage. Not long after i got my olives one of them got out. I had seperated them as they had been living in an enclosure together with previous owner Anyway the 5yr old pushed thru a gap in her foreign new cage.Luckily the previous owner had told me that that there was a space for the lights @ the top in their cage & once before thats where they had found an escapee. So after searching the room looked there sure enough. Definately not told my wife that story

lucky u found it id hate to loose my het olive. he's so friendly never striked but there is so much time left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back