my girlfriend

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

salebrosus

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Now that i have the boys attnetion with that subject, i thought i'd show a pic of my Land Mullet Marcia and me together this afternoon. I had to share some of my fruit salad with her before she got her cuddle and then decided to dig her head into my neck and rest on my shoulder for the next two hours. I just love her.

Simone.

Yup got my attention straight up hehe the first pic of her looks very frog like doesn't it?Awesome looking animal a huge solid black skink....Are the land mullets a skink?

Sure are browns, one of the biggest skinks in the world.

hehehehehehehe, yeah, they're Australia's largest Skink. I was always warned that they had foul tempers, but that's why i like posting pics of this girl. Marcia is just adorable, even my vet who wasn't a big fan of Land Mullets (as she as seen people bitten by them )loves her. I must admit she has a better personality than some of my female friends.

Simone.

Re: RE: my girlfriend

Well?........Im still waiting for some pics of your girlfriend.

RE: Re: RE: my girlfriend

I think you might be waiting awhile for pics of those Stiffler. I've given up on both sexes.

Simone.

RE: Re: RE: my girlfriend

Hehehehehe, i'm not really bothering either, i'm just counting down the days till Bathurst 1000 weekend.
Only 172 more days to go.

Simone

Aw Simone aren't you gorgeous? Yes, is the answer.
When you start liking men again, I suggest you look on APS. lol.

I love Marcia too now. She's a darling. I love the Blues around home. I feed them banana once a week and there are a few who'll let me feed them.

i'm just counting down the days till Bathurst 1000 weekend.
Only 172 more days to go.
woohoo xcelent!

Oh and what a cutie love the pics,
are you interested in selling her Marcia, she certianly has very interesting colouring! I love the yellowish flair on her head. What do you feed her Marcia? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back