my girlfriend

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PMSL parko. Thats my holden. Just getting a little sick of the money it has cost me. Not quite sure if I love fords - but pretty sure I don't love *that* holden at the momemnt.

The mountain is Holden turf proven time and again. HAHAHA
Maybe thats the problem - she just doesn't want to come home lol.

To be honest i am still recovering from a huge weekend. I started on Cougar on Friday avo when a mate got me to try Bundaberg Dark and Stormy. I am now hooked on the stuff. At 3am i was mud wrestling with a mate, by 4.00 chatting up two very cute coppers that were freezing their butts off and asked to use our campfire. God damn i love a man in uniform. Saturday i woke at 8 and continued with the dark and stormy and the saturday night i am still filling in on all the blanks. I know we ended up back at the Oxford Tavern, thats a great pub. Sunday well what can i say, bloody Tander caused a smash which took out Brad Jones car so after that i really couldn't have cared who won. Sitting in the pub on top of McPhillamy under the heaters was awesome. Then unfortunately i had to come back to reality and head back to Campbelltown. If only it could be Bathurst every weekend. Well, end of November i will be heading to Phillip Island for the last round fo the V8's so hopefully i will have recovered by then.

Simone.

johnbowemonie said:
God damn i love a man in uniform.
Simone.

God damn i love the quote function.

CIMG0620.jpg

Hehehehe, Unfortunately Marcia isn't for sale. (can't say the same about the owner) But my princess needs TLC everyday. If you don't pick her up everyday she gets a little upset with you. And if you only hold her for 5 minutes she chucks a tantrum, doesn't like going back to her cage, she will sit on your chest and rest her head on your neck for hours if you let her. She is pretty soft for the so called nasty Land Mullet.

Simone.

Nice uniform Sherms!!!!!

Nice muppet arms sherman!!! LMAO

Cool work with the service though....

Cheers

hehehehe, thanks Ether!

Those arms can lock and load the bad boy rifle and hit a wood duck from 400 metres out!!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back