my herp shed/room/man cave - fully lined etc.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great mate! But from girls point of view - you should get some nice pics of reptiles, blow them up and frame them - will give the room the snake room feel :) and plants like atothej09 recommended.

Great job, lets just hope my husband doesn't see it ;)

Looks great mate! But from girls point of view - you should get some nice pics of reptiles, blow them up and frame them - will give the room the snake room feel :) and plants like atothej09 recommended.

Great job, lets just hope my husband doesn't see it ;)

Yep plants on the way, as for posters, I have some old war propognda posters to go up, as well as some other ****.

As for a tap there's one attached outside the shed :)

Got room for a pool table? Next time I'm down there I could give
you some lessons : )

Nice blokeage.

What about some nice curtains and scatter cushions? :)

Pool table and glass tanks dont mix. Especially with bar and beer fridge. A mate found out the hard way with a big marine set up and some boistrus pool players. It's very hard keeping big fish alive in a bucket and that much salt water flowing through your house is no good.

Should be right with snakes though.

Haha. Yeh. Some bean bags are going in, no pool table, poker table is out in the Pateo. a striper pole would be nice tho haha.

I'll post Another pic in a couple weeks when everything else has been kitted out.

I like keeping this nice n blank n simple so will keep it pretty spacey. Don't wanna cramp in there

Thanks for all the nice comments too. A lot of hard work went in so it's nice to hear

actually this gives me such a good idea, when I get a house I'm doing this.

actually this gives me such a good idea, when I get a house I'm doing this.

So many advantages of doing it in a shed. You can securely lock it down, it's away from house so if something does manage to escape the room is sealed no where to go. And If you do happen to get a fire, it's majority fire proof.
And you can install a easy security system on it.

Seriously impressed. I believe EVERY household needs a "Man Shed" and when my partner and I end up with our own place *Sigh, is a long time away* this will be an addition that will make both of us happy.

Guys need a space to kick back, talk cr@p and not be bothered by an "omg" from the missus - even I know this! :)

Amazing job and thanks for sharing the photos!!

Superb set-up! Hope you got the security door and windows there...... or a nice big dog :) Really top effort!

Yeah. Security was a major thing with this project with the amount of thefts going on. Has its own security system installed + security doors n windows.
And the dog would tear anyone's leg off

that's awesome any chance you would tell us how much it cost ya.

that's awesome any chance you would tell us how much it cost ya.

Because its been a ongoing project, I'm yet to add it all up, and still awaiting the electricians bill. So to be honest I'm scared to know.

At a rough guess I'm thinking anywhere between 12-14 grand tho. That's including electrician, lights, reverse cycle aircon + fitting, tiles glue grout, tv cabinet + cabinet lizard cage is on, and data / coaxial wiring. So pretty much including everything even digging the grass out that was there before frame went up. Everything except the tv, computer and enclosures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back