My Intro

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sel

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone :)

Ive just started here, and am basically here to learn for now !

Eventually i would like to own my own snake/snakes but for now will just have to adore everyone elses gorgeous pets

Im on the central coast,nsw anyone in my area drop me a line and say hey ;)

howdy :)
do u have any snakes u like in particular?
reps are great and theres loads to learn on here
lana

Thanks for the nice welcome :D

I cant say i have a fave(yet!), i dont know alot about the different kinds, but im sure i will learn , i think they are ALL gorgeous!!

yea there all amazing! u should have a look at different past threads u can see some photos of different snakes people have put photos up of etc

also if u want to find something out about certain types just use the seach optionway up there ^^^
and ull be able to find past threads about different snakes

ur welcome!
and welcome to aps ;)
the most addictive site around... lol

Welcome to APS. Be careful before you buy a reptile of ANY kind.......they are a great test! You will find out who your friends are [ AARGH! You have a pet WHAT????:rolleyes::lol: ] AND reptiles are highly addictive.....there is no known cure! :p But on both counts.....WHO CARES :lol::lol::lol:
What other pets do you have???

hey MzSel you've really stumbled onto a great web site hear theres alot of friendly & knowledgeable people on here and welcome to the herp world,by the way i'm a coasty as well;)

haha great kak now the new kid has to put up with both of us...
they will be scared of for sure now lol!

nah its true MzSel its addictive u will start of with wanting 1 snake next thing ur house walls will be surounded by tanks and ull have snakes coming out ur eye balls lol

Hahahaha. Yeah Miss, and then you will by a condo caravan cos you can't find room for more tanks :p:p. By the way Mz Sel, we are harmless....bwah ha ha ha haaaaaaa :twisted:

Hahaha
Im sure it is addictive, im counting on that ;)

Will be awhile before i get ANYTHING yet, have alot to learn hehe

Yay, another coasty..i think there are alot of us here..as for other pets, i have no pets mainly because of the house we are in, the fence is broken so cant keep anything in the yard plus the fact im renting and am not supposed to have any PFFT

But, i do have 2 children..and i think if i got myself a snake they would want one too!!! They are 8 years old, but have no fear of snakes at all

Here is a pic when they were 4:

BOYSWITHSNAKE.jpg

aww that pic is adorable!
its ok im renting for now too...
supposedly i have 1 or 2 lizards...
and have a look at my siggy lol!

Omg a bird eating spider!

See, i can deal with snakes.. but spiders scare the **** outta me! lol ( i hope that edits out lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back