My jungle python is addicted to APS!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

87batesy

Reaction score
Port Pirie, South Australia, Australia, Australia

Got the camera out tonight to get a few pics of my girls new skin, after a few shots i put her around my neck while i got my APS fix! i think she might of seen a male jungle python as it wasnt long before she was on my laptop! i just had too get a pic

Elvira used to do it when she was a baby and loved sitting on my puter watching my fingers typing.....and then she grew up.....and she is waaaaaay to big to sit on my laptop screen...but she still tries to do it a flattens the computer and her coild go all over the keyboard. She is a thoroughbred atherton....but a very very big girl !!!!!!!

just had my new male jungle out about 5min ago until he tagged me 3 times and tried to eat my watch was wrapped around my fingers with his mouth open got video footage but no pics. can u post video clips on here?

one of my little hatchies loves to wrap himself around my fingers, he will stay there for as long as i let him.. its funny when i type or write, he seems to enjoy it!!!

IMG_02592.jpg

one of my little hatchies loves to wrap himself around my fingers, he will stay there for as long as i let him.. its funny when i type or write, he seems to enjoy it!!!

IMG_02592.jpg

what is it haha feel so noob not knowing normaly i can ID anything

lol its a tassie tiger snake, 1 week old.. beautiful little snake... he doesnt really look like a tiger due to his lack of banding at the moment :)

Last edited:
Love how the jungles like showing their mouths. Makes for easy observations for health that's for sure. A photo of my jungle girl with her mouth open saved her life. Well, she wasn't in a life-threatening situation but it could have been if I did not see an unusual lump in her mouth on an elarged photo. I was easily putting her food refusal down to temperature change but she had some breeders choice wedged up in her mouth blocking her sense of smell.

Watch your guy doesn't become emotionally obsessed with APS or he will end up gaining weight and become a snob like me...lol

Snakes definitely are cute.

That's a great shot, open mouth shot are my favourite. Pretty easy to get with jungles too since they like opening their mouths to...show their teeth. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back