My little one is out and about

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake007

Reaction score
-.- come home to get my coastal out well be good if I new where she went to -.-

There goes my after noon

Last edited:
Yer we are moveing to so everything is in boxes lol

Can snakes smell well if I put a rat out where I think it might is sleeping put one near and hit it??

Will the snake hit it lol

Last edited:
haha you can hope so Jake, fingers crossed, hate it when the little buggers escape! If you don't find him when your unpacking boxes at your new house be careful he doesn't jump out at you then!

So wife did washing just throw it in washing machine run to the machine thank you god not in the washing keep looking

Would a snake be walking (don't be silly) or would it be sleeping right now it's really hot near brissy she usually sleeping right now but beening out and all do they move alot more ?

Im also in Brissie, & my girl has started getting more active around the 4pm mark each day for the last few weeks, so id say if not already 'walking' :lol: it wont be long before he/she does have a look around. Unless of course its found somewhere very comfy to sleep & decides to stay there, in which case, it could be a long night ;) Goodluck, i hope you find your baby very soon!!

Put some flour on the floor so you can see what he's up to.

Not make bread geee haveing deep fried snake :D yer grarge is covered in flower :D and some at each door way lol heat pad and thinking of putting a rat in the middle of the grarge

is the flour so he can make bread, what if you have carpet

He said on the floor.......who makes bread on the floor?? Even with carpet, you will notice a trail if its 'walking' around. Its only flour, it will vacumn up.

Yet it's only flour it's nothing to stain anything...

How long could I leave a rat out for befor I would have to heat it up / throw it away

good luck mate, hope ya find it. i have had one missing for months, we just moved and i didnt find it in or under anything, i thought it was sus and it may have been stolen....

Well I don't think mine can get stolen the age is in my liveing room :D lol she will be around just need to find where Abouts around she is

Can I get some places u have found snakes I think I have coved them all fridge washer dryer oven tv unit

try window sills and behind curtains. cupboards that have doors with room underneaath to crawl through seeing it's still small.

Checked checked checked lol mmmm might have to wait till note fall

I think you mentioned earlier you'd put a rat out and heat etc in the middle of the room? I'd put it in a corner, or somewhere a bit more sheltered rather than out in the open, with the rat right outside a small hide for the little fella.
When one of ours went missing, he turned up underneath the couch. We knew immediately where to look, because there were 3 cats staring intently at the couch. He's a lucky little bugger.

Hopefully you get yours back real soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back